It’s Easter Time! We’ve been hunting eggs, eating chicks and hopping around in bunny ears all weeklong. 🐰
This morning I felt creatively inspired to prepare you a cute Easter Themed Breakfast. In about 15 minutes I whipped up a plate of 2 fried “eggs” (with ketchup to dip), 2 cheese “chicks”, 2 “bunny” toasts and a sweet fruit “basket.” I had fun preparing this little meal for you and you enjoyed eating it. You dipped your eggs in ketchup and gobbled them all up. And you bit the beaks off your cheese chicks. 😂 You preferred grapes from your fruit basket, maybe because they look the most like Easter eggs. I got a thrill watching you hop your bunny toast all around, you are the cutest!
I love cooking creatively for you!
With So Much Love,
Dutch’s Easter Themed Breakfast
What You’ll Need:
- 2 eggs
- Dash of milk
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 slices of cheese, of your choice
- 1 sandwich thin cut in half
- Spreading butter
- 1 cup of green grapes (halved lengthwise), chopped watermelon, and tangerine slices
- Ketchup for dipping
- Easter Themed Cookie Cutters (I bought a pack of 4 at the Dollar Store)
- Combine eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk well and fry in sauté pan. Allow to cool, transfer to plate and use an egg cookie cutter to stamp 2 fried eggs. Serve with ketchup for dipping.
- Use a chick cookie cutter to stamp 2 chicks from cheese slices.
- Use a bunny cookie cutter to stamp 2 bunnies from sandwich thin pieces. Melt butter in sauté pan and brown bunnies until crisp.
- Serve chopped fruit in a colorful bowl or basket.
What special Easter meals do you prepare for your child? I’d love to hear your ideas!
RELATED: Creative Toddler Easter Basket Ideas