With only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of preparation, these Chocolate Almond Crisps are a Sweet & Simple treat! What I love the most about them is their texture… the crunch of almond slivers and toasted rice cereal enveloped in rich creamy chocolate… To Die For!
Chocolate Almond Crisps
- 1 C Milk or Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 2/4 C White Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Oven Toasted Rice Cereal (i.e. Rice Krispies)
- 1/3 C Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla
- Place milk/bittersweet and white chocolate chips in a glass bowl and microwave for 45 seconds, stir. Microwave another 45 seconds, stir until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir quickly until combined.
- Drop by tablespoons on wax paper.
- Chill for one hour or until firm.
These are Dutch’s favorite! “Nother Choc-lat Coooo-kie MaMa!”
Don’t forget to subscribe to get more “Sweet & Simple” recipes like these delivered directly to your inbox!
This recipe was adapted from Laura Zapalowski’s Chocolate Almond Cherry Crisps. (Cooking Light)
What sweet and simple treats do you prepare for your family? Please share your ideas with me in the comments below!