Since everyone raved over my recent post 14 Toddler Meal Ideas, I decided to share 12 MORE Toddler Meal Ideas. I’ve also created a content upgrade exclusively for email subscribers titled “25 Toddler Meal Ideas & Tips” (PDF VERSION). Read on for more!
12 MORE TODDLER MEAL IDEAS
1. Blueberry Eggo Waffle with 1/2 Tsp Butter and 1/2 Tsp Maple Syrup with Fruit Salad. Here’s our fruit salad recipe: Not Your Average Fruit Salad.
2. Cheese Quesadilla, Seasoned Black Beans and an Apple. For our Seasoned Black Beans recipe, read Protein Packed Foods For Toddler & Mom.
3. Pizza Bites with Ranch Dressing for Dipping, Avocado, Apple Slices and a chopped Chinese Salad.
4. Yellow Saffron Rice, Mozzarella Cheese, Raspberries and Broccoli.
5. *GRAZING PLATE* Dried Strawberries and Blueberries, Animal Cookies, Mozzarella Cheese and Snap Pea Crisps.
6. Scrambled Eggs with Bacon, Avocado, Hash Browns with Ketchup for Dipping. For our scrambled egg recipe, read Toddler Meals: Finger Food & Dip.
7. Pizza Bites with Ranch for Dipping, Raspberries, and Cucumbers with Italian Dressing.
8. Grilled Cheese with Carrots and Strawberries.
9. *GRAZING PLATE* Dried Bananas and Strawberries, Rice Crackers, Mozzarella Cheese, Chocolate Chip Granola Bar and Dried Peas.
10. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, Guacamole and Raspberries. For our guacamole recipe, read Protein Packed Foods For Toddler & Mom.
11. Vegetable Lentil Soup, Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Chicken and Chopped Salad.
12. Yellow Saffron Rice, Dried Blueberries, Dried Peas, Mozzarella Cheese and Green Grapes.
I hope these 12 Toddler Meal Ideas offer you some mealtime inspiration! And I’d love to hear your ideas. Will you please share with me your toddler’s favorite homemade meal in the comments below?
P.s. Join Our Community & Follow Us!