What’s for Brunch this Mother’s Day?! This Spinach & Bacon Hash Brown Quiche is so irresistibly delicious that it will have your guests returning again and again for more. Seriously, I prepared this less than 24 hours ago for my little family of 3 and it’s gone! Even little Dutch gave his stamp of approval, he ate 3 slices by himself! Also, it makes great leftovers. I think it was even better the next day. This quiche is definitely among my favorite breakfast/brunch recipes!
Spinach & Bacon Hash Brown Quiche
2 TBSP Oil
1 (20 Ounce) Package Frozen Shredded Hash Browns
1/2 C Chopped Onion
1/2 C Chopped Bacon
1/2 C Greek Yogurt
1/2 C Milk
1/2 TSP Salt
1/4 TSP Pepper
1/2 TSP Minced Garlic
3 C Lightly Packed, Chopped, Fresh Spinach
1/2 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 C Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and cook hash browns until golden brown. Press into the bottom of a pie dish, forming a crust.
- Meanwhile, saute garlic and onion until fragrant and softened. Add chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Drain.
- Beat eggs. Add milk, yogurt, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Add cheese, spinach and bacon mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour egg mixture into hash brown crust. Bake in oven 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean. Serve with fresh avocado or fruit salad.
Loving this recipe? Subscribe now to never miss a post!
Thanks Jocelyn over at Grandbaby Cakes! Her Spinach and Bacon Hash Brown Quiche served as creative inspiration for this recipe!
I hope you enjoy this recipe, I know our family did! And please share with me your favorite quiche variations in the comments below. I’d love some creative ideas since Dutch loved this recipe!
Also, if you’re looking for something sweet to treat your Mother to this weekend, try these Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes With Fresh Strawberry Buttercream Frosting!
MORE GREAT BREAKFAST RECIPES