Summertime calls for Iced Tea. I just love storebought peach iced tea, with the exception of its sugar content, hence the inspiration behind this Homemade Peach Iced Tea recipe. I substituted an organic, natural sweetener for artificial sugar and it almost replicates the real thing. With only 4 ingredients you can prepare this simple recipe in a flash and it’s sure to wow your guests, or in my case, my hubby and toddler.
Homemade Peach Iced Tea
Makes 7 cups
- 7 Cups of water, divided
- 2 Peaches, sliced
- 2 Bags of Bigelow brand Perfect Peach Herbal Tea
- 1/4 C Organic Blue Agave Syrup
- Bring 1 cup of water, agave, and peaches to a boil over medium heat. Cover, remove from heat and let steep for 30 minutes.
- In a separate pot, bring remaining 6 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat, add tea bags, cover and let steep for 30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags from water and add peach mixture, stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until cool. Serve over ice.
Follow Letters To Dutch for a deeper look and behind the scenes updates on all my creative recipes.
Visit my Recipe Index for more creative recipes.
Did you enjoy this recipe? If so, feel free to share it with friends. Have you ever made Peach Iced Tea? Share your recipe variation with me in the comments below, I’d love to chat with you!
Thanks for stopping by!