Brussels sprouts rank high among my favorite vegetables, especially when they are oven roasted like this. They make a crunchy, savory side dish that pairs well with just about any kind of protein.
Whether you’re indulging for the health benefits or taste, you just can’t go wrong preparing Brussels sprouts. Enjoy this simple, family favorite recipe of ours!
Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
1 Lb Brussels Sprouts (ends cuts and outer leaves peeled)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt
1/4 Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or a baking mat.
- In a medium sized bowl add brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until crisp on the outside and fork tender. Shake the pan occasionally while baking to distribute browning.
Update: After publishing, I received some awesome comments from readers who suggested the following:
- Top with cheese
- Add crumbled bacon
- Halve or quarter the sprouts for added crispiness
- Add extra salt after baking, if desired
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I’d love to connect with you. Get a deeper look and behind the scenes updates on all my creative projects from the following channels:
Also, please visit our sister page, Daley Bakes, where I share all our favorite family recipes. See you next time!
This post contains affiliate links.