Is it just me, or does every family have a few over ripe bananas on hand? 🍌 Our family is no exception to the rule and as a result, I bake banana bread often. This recipe is free of artificial sugar (except for the chocolate chips) and contains protein rich Greek Yogurt. You have to try it warm with a butter spread, it simply doesn’t compare to eat it any other way. And it even tastes better the next day!
SKINNY CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD
- 1 1/2 C Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 3 Over Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 C Agave
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 C Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 1/2 C Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add bananas, agave, vanilla, coconut oil, egg, milk and yogurt to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Fold in milk chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
Tip: I covered mine with aluminum foil after 20 minutes because it had already browned to my liking.
Loving this recipe?
Join our community and get weekly recipes delivered to your inbox!
This recipe was adapted from Ambitious Kitchen’s 30 Minute Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, I know our family did! 🍌