These Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Bites are:
- Gluten Free,
- Sugar Free (almost),
- Packed With Protein,
- Require No Baking,
- Make Great Finger Foods,
- Are A Healthy Dessert Alternative,
- Are Delicious,
- And Take Less Than 15 Minutes to Prepare!
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BANANA OATMEAL BITES
Makes About 20 (1 inch) Bite Size Balls
To begin, I’ll disclose that this post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means that if you click on one of the following links and purchase something, I’ll receive a small commission. These funds help support our creative projects. 🙂 Be sure to read my full disclosure here. I purchase from Amazon a lot, mostly because of it’s selection and convenience. And I always link to brands that I personally own and use.
- 1 TBSP Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 C All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C Nutella or Mashed Banana (choose one)
- 1/4 C Organic Blue Agave
- 2 TBSP Milk
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- 2 C Quick Cooking Oats
- Melt Coconut Oil in saucepan.
- Add Peanut Butter, Nutella or Banana, Agave, Milk and Vanilla. Stir until smooth and combined.
- Remove from heat and add oats. Stir to combine.
- Once cool enough to handle, roll into 1 inch bite size balls.
Tip: Serve with a glass of cold milk!
Loving this recipe? Join our community to receive more recipes like these delivered to your inbox!
I love cooking creatively for my family and it’s even better when I can sneak in some healthy nutrition! I hope you and your family enjoy this recipe, and might I suggest you involve them in the preparation? Let your little one dump the ingredients in the saucepan, or enroll your spouse in rolling the balls. Take a “bite” out of family time while you’re at it!
This recipe was adapted from The Sweet-Tooth Life’s, Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bites.
For The CHOCOLATE Lover:
RELATED: Strawberry Chocolate Graham Cups
RELATED: Skinny Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
RELATED: Chocolate Almond Crisps